Tinkershare respects the privacy of all users of our site and ensures that the personal information you give us is treated confidentially. We will only use your data with your permission. Tinkershare will not sell your personal information to third parties.
Tinkershare uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- To make Tinkershare as intuitive and pleasant as possible, we store with your permission your personal data, the data regarding your preferences and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- We use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate this, you can unsubscribe on our website.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review on Tinkershare, we link this to you profile information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but we reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not meet our site conditions.
- If you respond to a promotion or competition, we will ask for your additional information like name, e-mail address, address. We use this information to carry out the promotion, to announce the winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Tinkershare does not sell your data
Tinkershare will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are in a partnership with Tinkershare. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
By giving consent, these cookies will be used:
- Google Analytics: website usage data
- Google Tag Manager: website usage data