Last revised on 30 december 2020
Hey you, welcome to the world of tinkers! We’re so happy to have you here on Tinkershare.
Before using Tinkershare, we advise you to read these terms of service. Here on Tinkershare, we respect the privacy and user experience of all users of our site and ensure that the personal information you give us is treated confidentially. We will only use your data with your permission. Tinkershare will not sell your personal information to third parties.
To make it easier for you, we made you a table of contents followed by the full legal terms.
- Account terms
- User Generated Content
- Tinkershare may remove content
- Ownership of Content, Right to Post, and License Grants
- Acceptable use policy
- You agree not to use the Sites or Services to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content
- In addition, you agree not to use the Sites or Services to:
- Intellectual Property Notice
- Communications with Tinkershare
- Change of these terms
In order to create an account you must be +13 years old. You must provide a valid email address and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. All required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, you will maintain the accuracy of this information. You can delete your account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information. Therefore you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Tinkershare of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your account or any other violation of security. Tinkershare cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to follow the above requirements.
User Generated Content
We do not own any data, information or material (collectively, “User Content”) that you submit on Tinkershare in the course of using the Service. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted User Content.
Tinkershare May Remove Content
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review the User Content on Tinkershare submitted or created using our Services by you. You grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right, though not the obligation, to, in our own sole discretion, refuse or remove any User Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable.
Ownership of Content, Right to Post, and License Grants
You retain ownership of and responsibility for Your Content. If you're posting anything you did not create yourself or do not own the rights to, you agree that you are responsible for any Content you post; that you will only submit Content that you have the right to post; and that you will fully comply with any third party licenses relating to Content you post.
If you believe that content on our website violates your copyright, please contact us via https://tinkershare.com/contact. There may be legal consequences for sending a false or frivolous takedown notice. Before sending a takedown request, you must consider legal uses such as fair use and licensed uses.
We will terminate the Accounts of repeat infringers repeat infringers of this policy.
Acceptable Use Policy
The following is the acceptable use policy which sets forth the restrictions Users must adhere to on use of the Sites or Services (“Acceptable Use Policy”):
You agree not to use the Sites or Services to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content
- that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, promotes illegal activities or contributes to the creation of weapons, illegal materials, or is otherwise objectionable;
- that is harmful to minors in any way; or
- that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to use the Sites or Services to:
- upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise;
- harvest, collect, gather, or assemble information or data regarding other users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Sites or Services or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or Services, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Sites or Services, through password mining or other means;
- harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Sites or Services;
- introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Sites or Services so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Sites or Services (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Sites or Services for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); or
- systematically aggregate, embed or deep link content from your own website, service, or platform to the Sites for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Tinkershare.
If you provide Tinkershare any feedback or suggestions regarding the Sites or Services (“Feedback“), you hereby assign to Tinkershare all rights in the Feedback and agree that Tinkershare shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Tinkershare will treat any Feedback you provide to Tinkershare as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Tinkershare any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
Intellectual Property Notice
We own the service and all of our content. In order for you to use our content, we give you certain rights to it, but you may only use our content in the way we have allowed.
Tinkershare Rights to Content
Communications with Tinkershare
We use email and other electronic means to stay in touch with our users.
Electronic Communication Required
For contractual purposes, you
- consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted or via the Service; and
- agree that all Terms of Service, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications would satisfy if they were on paper. This section does not affect your non-waivable rights.
Legal Notice to Tinkershare Must Be in Writing
Communications made through email or Tinkershare’s Support's messaging system will not constitute legal notice to Tinkershare or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to Tinkershare is required by contract or any law or regulation. Legal notice to Tinkershare must be in writing.
No Phone Support
Tinkershare only offers support via email, in-Service communications, and electronic messages. We do not offer telephone support
Changes to These Terms
We want our users to be informed of important changes to our terms, but some changes aren't that important. We tend to not inform you whenever a spelling error is fixed. So while we may modify this agreement at any time, we will notify users of any material changes and give you time to adjust to them.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these Terms of Service at any time and will update these Terms of Service in the event of any such amendments. We will notify our Users of material changes to this Agreement with a minimum of 30 days prior to the change taking effect by posting a notice on our Website or sending email to the primary email address specified in your Tinkershare account. Customer's continued use of the Service after those 30 days constitutes agreement to those revisions of this Agreement. For any other modifications, your continued use of the Website constitutes agreement to our revisions of these Terms of Service. You can view all changes to these Terms in our Site Policy repository.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice.
The sites and services are provided “as-is” and “as available” and we (and our suppliers) expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non infringement. we (and our suppliers) make no warranty that the sites:
- will meet your requirements
- will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis
- will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe.
To the fullest extent permissible by the applicable law, we hereby disclaim all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, noncompliance with any codes, or misappropriation.
To the fullest extent permissible by the applicable law, we hereby disclaim any and all responsibility, risk, liability, and damages arising out of death or personal injury resulting from assembly or operation of our products.
Tinkershare assumes no responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses or malware that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the sites, or your downloading of any information or materials from the sites.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Questions about the Terms of Service? Contact us.